BMJ Global Health is an Open Access, online journal from BMJ dedicated to publishing high-quality peer-reviewed content relevant to those involved in global health, including policy makers, funders, researchers, clinicians and frontline healthcare workers. To find out more about the journal’s vision, please read the introductory editorial from the journal’s Editor-in-Chief, Dr Seye Abimbola.
- Geospatial mapping of access to timely essential surgery in sub-Saharan Africa
- Saving sight in China and beyond: the Lifeline Express model
- Potential challenges of implementing the Community Health Extension Worker programme in Uganda
- Prepared for the ‘unexpected’? Lessons from the 2014–2016 Ebola epidemic in West Africa on integrating emergent theory designs into outbreak response
- Drug-resistant tuberculosis: is India ready for the challenge?