BMJ Global Health is an Open Access, online journal from BMJ dedicated to publishing high-quality peer-reviewed content relevant to those involved in global health, including policy makers, funders, researchers, clinicians and frontline healthcare workers. To find out more about the journal’s vision, please read the introductory editorial from the journal’s Editor-in-Chief, Dr Seye Abimbola.
- Correction: Cost-effectiveness of clubfoot treatment in low and middle income countries by the Ponseti method
- Changing the norms that drive intimate partner violence: findings from a cluster randomised trial on what predisposes bystanders to take action in Kampala, Uganda
- Correction: How to implement new diagnostic products in low-resource settings: an end-to-end framework
- Strengths, challenges and opportunities of implementing primary eye care in Nigeria
- Researcher and policymaker dialogue: the Policy BUDDIES Project in Western Cape Province, South Africa
- EditorialBeware of the success cartel: a plea for rational progress in global health(21 November, 2018)
- ResearchAmbulances under siege in Syria(27 November, 2018)