BMJ Global Health is an Open Access, online journal from BMJ dedicated to publishing high-quality peer-reviewed content relevant to those involved in global health, including policy makers, funders, researchers, clinicians and frontline healthcare workers. To find out more about the journal’s vision, please read the introductory editorial from the journal’s Editor-in-Chief, Dr Seye Abimbola.
- Evaluating emergency care capacity in Africa: an iterative, multicountry refinement of the Emergency Care Assessment Tool
- Free contraception and behavioural nudges in the postpartum period: evidence from a randomised control trial in Nairobi, Kenya
- Mapping the landscape of global programmes to evaluate health interventions in pregnancy: the need for harmonised approaches, standards and tools
- Do current guidelines for waist circumference apply to black Africans? Prediction of insulin resistance by waist circumference among Africans living in America
- Mind the costs, too: towards better cost-effectiveness analyses of PBF programmes