BMJ Global Health is an Open Access, online journal from BMJ dedicated to publishing high-quality peer-reviewed content relevant to those involved in global health, including policy makers, funders, researchers, clinicians and frontline healthcare workers. To find out more about the journal’s vision, please read the introductory editorial from the journal’s Editor-in-Chief, Dr Seye Abimbola.
- Should oral contraceptive pills be available without a prescription? A systematic review of over-the-counter and pharmacy access availability
- Armed conflicts and national trends in reproductive, maternal, newborn and child health in sub-Saharan Africa: what can national health surveys tell us?
- Lenses and levels: the why, what and how of measuring health system drivers of women’s, children’s and adolescents’ health with a governance focus
- Early childhood development: an imperative for action and measurement at scale
- Measuring the coverage of nutrition interventions along the continuum of care: time to act at scale
- AnalysisGlobal action on the social determinants of health(1 December, 2017)