BMJ Global Health is an Open Access, online journal from BMJ dedicated to publishing high-quality peer-reviewed content relevant to those involved in global health, including policy makers, funders, researchers, clinicians and frontline healthcare workers. To find out more about the journal’s vision, please read the introductory editorial from the journal’s Editor-in-Chief, Dr Seye Abimbola.
- Quantifying inequities in US federal response to hurricane disaster in Texas and Florida compared with Puerto Rico
- The NeoTree application: developing an integrated mHealth solution to improve quality of newborn care and survival in a district hospital in Malawi
- Global health security and universal health coverage: from a marriage of convenience to a strategic, effective partnership
- Path analyses of risk factors for linear growth faltering in four prospective cohorts of young children in Ghana, Malawi and Burkina Faso
- Trends and drivers of government health spending in sub-Saharan Africa, 1995–2015
- EditorialBeware of the success cartel: a plea for rational progress in global health(21 November, 2018)