BMJ Global Health is an Open Access, online journal from BMJ dedicated to publishing high-quality peer-reviewed content relevant to those involved in global health, including policy makers, funders, researchers, clinicians and frontline healthcare workers. To find out more about the journal’s vision, please read the introductory editorial from the journal’s Editor-in-Chief, Dr Seye Abimbola.
- Using a common data platform to facilitate audit and feedback on the quality of hospital care provided to sick newborns in Kenya
- Why patients prefer high-level healthcare facilities: a qualitative study using focus groups in rural and urban China
- Creating a specialist physician workforce in low-resource settings: reflections and lessons learnt from the East African Training Initiative
- Evidence of a distinct group of Black African patients with systemic lupus erythematosus
- Integration of HIV and reproductive health services in public sector facilities: analysis of client flow data over time in Kenya
- EditorialMaking diagnostic tests as essential as medicines(3 August, 2018)