BMJ Global Health is an Open Access, online journal from BMJ dedicated to publishing high-quality peer-reviewed content relevant to those involved in global health, including policy makers, funders, researchers, clinicians and frontline healthcare workers. To find out more about the journal’s vision, please read the introductory editorial from the journal’s Editor-in-Chief, Dr Seye Abimbola.
- Towards constructive rethinking of PBF: perspectives of implementers in sub-Saharan Africa
- Performance-based financing versus improving salary payments to workers: insights from the Democratic Republic of Congo
- Production costs and potential prices for biosimilars of human insulin and insulin analogues
- Effects of refresher training on the use of manual vacuum aspiration in the treatment of incomplete abortions: a quasi-experimental study in Malawi
- Increasing participation in a vector control campaign: a cluster randomised controlled evaluation of behavioural economic interventions in Peru
- EditorialMaking diagnostic tests as essential as medicines(3 August, 2018)