BMJ Global Health is an Open Access, online journal from BMJ dedicated to publishing high-quality peer-reviewed content relevant to those involved in global health, including policy makers, funders, researchers, clinicians and frontline healthcare workers. To find out more about the journal’s vision, please read the introductory editorial from the journal’s Editor-in-Chief, Dr Seye Abimbola.
- Using a mentorship model to localise the Practical Approach to Care Kit (PACK): from South Africa to Ethiopia
- Moving from formative research to co-creation of interventions: insights from a community health system project in Mozambique, Nepal and Peru
- How to implement new diagnostic products in low-resource settings: an end-to-end framework
- Does test-based prescription of evidence-based treatment for malaria improve treatment seeking and satisfaction? Findings of repeated cross-sectional surveys in Papua New Guinea
- Moving to a strong(er) community health system: analysing the role of community health volunteers in the new national community health strategy in Malawi