BMJ Global Health is an Open Access, online journal from BMJ dedicated to publishing high-quality peer-reviewed content relevant to those involved in global health, including policy makers, funders, researchers, clinicians and frontline healthcare workers. To find out more about the journal’s vision, please read the introductory editorial from the journal’s Editor-in-Chief, Dr Seye Abimbola.
- Creating a specialist physician workforce in low-resource settings: reflections and lessons learnt from the East African Training Initiative
- Evidence of a distinct group of Black African patients with systemic lupus erythematosus
- Integration of HIV and reproductive health services in public sector facilities: analysis of client flow data over time in Kenya
- Systematic debriefing after qualitative encounters: an essential analysis step in applied qualitative research
- Towards equity in global health partnerships: adoption of the Research Fairness Initiative (RFI) by Portuguese-speaking countries
- EditorialMaking diagnostic tests as essential as medicines(3 August, 2018)