BMJ Global Health is an Open Access, online journal from BMJ dedicated to publishing high-quality peer-reviewed content relevant to those involved in global health, including policy makers, funders, researchers, clinicians and frontline healthcare workers. To find out more about the journal’s vision, please read the introductory editorial from the journal’s Editor-in-Chief, Dr Seye Abimbola.
- Teaching patient safety in global health: lessons from the Duke Global Health Patient Safety Fellowship
- e-PC101: an electronic clinical decision support tool developed in South Africa for primary care in low-income and middle-income countries
- Diagnostic tests for Crimean-Congo haemorrhagic fever: a widespread tickborne disease
- Using research to prepare for outbreaks of severe acute respiratory infection
- Technologies of trust in epidemic response: openness, reflexivity and accountability during the 2014–2016 Ebola outbreak in West Africa