BMJ Global Health is an Open Access, online journal from BMJ dedicated to publishing high-quality peer-reviewed content relevant to those involved in global health, including policy makers, funders, researchers, clinicians and frontline healthcare workers. To find out more about the journal’s vision, please read the introductory editorial from the journal’s Editor-in-Chief, Dr Seye Abimbola.
- Increasing participation in a vector control campaign: a cluster randomised controlled evaluation of behavioural economic interventions in Peru
- Using a common data platform to facilitate audit and feedback on the quality of hospital care provided to sick newborns in Kenya
- Why patients prefer high-level healthcare facilities: a qualitative study using focus groups in rural and urban China
- Creating a specialist physician workforce in low-resource settings: reflections and lessons learnt from the East African Training Initiative
- Evidence of a distinct group of Black African patients with systemic lupus erythematosus
- EditorialMaking diagnostic tests as essential as medicines(3 August, 2018)