BMJ Global Health is an Open Access, online journal from BMJ dedicated to publishing high-quality peer-reviewed content relevant to those involved in global health, including policy makers, funders, researchers, clinicians and frontline healthcare workers. To find out more about the journal’s vision, please read the introductory editorial from the journal’s Editor-in-Chief, Dr Seye Abimbola.
- Priorities for global political momentum to end TB: a critical point in time
- Expectations for nursing care in newborn units in Kenya: moving from implicit to explicit standards
- Impact of Ebola experiences and risk perceptions on mental health in Sierra Leone, July 2015
- Call for papers—the Alma Ata Declaration at 40: reflections on primary healthcare in a new era
- Proactive community case management and child survival in periurban Mali