BMJ Global Health is an Open Access, online journal from BMJ dedicated to publishing high-quality peer-reviewed content relevant to those involved in global health, including policy makers, funders, researchers, clinicians and frontline healthcare workers. To find out more about the journal’s vision, please read the introductory editorial from the journal’s Editor-in-Chief, Dr Seye Abimbola.
- Perioperative mortality rates in low-income and middle-income countries: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Equity in access to non-communicable disease medicines: a cross-sectional study in Kenya
- The case for a global focus on multiple chronic conditions
- Fear and culture: contextualising mental health impact of the 2014–2016 Ebola epidemic in West Africa
- Correction: Comparing and contrasting ‘innovation platforms’ with other forms of professional networks for strengthening primary healthcare systems for Indigenous Australians
- Editorial‘Global health’: meaning what?(29 April, 2018)
- Original research