BMJ Global Health is an Open Access, online journal from BMJ dedicated to publishing high-quality peer-reviewed content relevant to those involved in global health, including policy makers, funders, researchers, clinicians and frontline healthcare workers. To find out more about the journal’s vision, please read the introductory editorial from the journal’s Editor-in-Chief, Dr Seye Abimbola.
- Correction: Distribution and determinants of pneumonia diagnosis using integrated management of childhood illness guidelines: a nationally representative study in Malawi
- Hubris, humility and humanity: expanding evidence approaches for improving and sustaining community health programmes
- Pharmaceutical quality assurance of local private distributors: a secondary analysis in 13 low-income and middle-income countries
- Correction: Prevalence and determinants of terminated and unintended pregnancies among married women: analysis of pooled cross-sectional surveys in Nigeria
- Correction: Use of verbal autopsy and social autopsy in humanitarian crises
- Editorial‘Global health’: meaning what?(29 April, 2018)
- Original research