BMJ Global Health is an Open Access, online journal from BMJ dedicated to publishing high-quality peer-reviewed content relevant to those involved in global health, including policy makers, funders, researchers, clinicians and frontline healthcare workers. To find out more about the journal’s vision, please read the introductory editorial from the journal’s Editor-in-Chief, Dr Seye Abimbola.
- The MomConnect helpdesk: how an interactive mobile messaging programme is used by mothers in South Africa
- Optimising mHealth helpdesk responsiveness in South Africa: towards automated message triage
- Taking digital health innovation to scale in South Africa: ten lessons from MomConnect
- Digital health in South Africa: innovating to improve health
- Self-enrolment antenatal health promotion data as an adjunct to maternal clinical information systems in the Western Cape Province of South Africa