BMJ Global Health is an Open Access, online journal from BMJ dedicated to publishing high-quality peer-reviewed content relevant to those involved in global health, including policy makers, funders, researchers, clinicians and frontline healthcare workers. To find out more about the journal’s vision, please read the introductory editorial from the journal’s Editor-in-Chief, Dr Seye Abimbola.
- The Nigeria Centre for Disease Control
- Addressing the third delay: implementing a novel obstetric triage system in Ghana
- Economic evaluation of the Good School Toolkit: an intervention for reducing violence in primary schools in Uganda
- From the battlefield to the bedroom: a multilevel analysis of the links between political conflict and intimate partner violence in Liberia
- Bias in patient satisfaction surveys: a threat to measuring healthcare quality